Friday, July 15, 2011

New Pattern is UP!

Good morning, everyone!  I have posted the newest pattern on Etsy.com...here is the link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/77847862/commuter-headband-knitting-pattern

If you (or anyone else on the entire planet) purchase the newest design, you can buy a second pattern at $.50 off the full price as long as your purchase both patterns at once, before 11:59pm on MONDAY, JULY 18, 2011.  Please specify which other pattern you would like to purchase.

Also, I turned a corner on the shop sample last night...despite all of the frothy mohair, there is light at the end of the tunnel and it will be STUNNING once finished!  I encourage all of you scarf-and-shawl people to try this one out.  More details when it's all done and there are pictures to post.

As always, thanks so much for your support...I know this may seem like a silly endeavor to some, but it keeps me sane and makes me think I might every once in a while have a decent idea to share with the world. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment