Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Living by the Nordstrom Standard

Maybe my expectations are too high because I worked for Nordstrom for six years, I don't know.  Even after writing this article, I'm still a bit irritated by Bernat's response, even though some companies wouldn't have even bothered with a letter.

http://www.examiner.com/knitting-in-chicago/when-adequate-customer-service-is-not-enough

But considering the competition in cotton yarns at places like Michael's Walmart, Joann Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, and the like, I would think turning a negative into a positive for a customer would be the best way to get a leg up on the competition, especially when Bernat is known for high-quality yarns.

Please feel free to share...I would love everyone's opinion on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment